PCI Teen Clinic
- Open Tuesday-Friday 8am to 3:30pm (NOTE: CLOSED MARCH 27th to 31st, 2023)
- To book an appointment
- Visit in person (if the Clinic door is open)
- Text 204-870-0689 (be sure to provide your full name in the text – no health info needs to be shared)
- Call 204.857.6843 ext. 11609 OR 204-870-0689
We are located on campus in the Prince Charles building basement (under the stairs).
There are a variety of health services available for youth and young adults aged 12-21 years. Services are free and confidential.
Providers include: Nurse Practitioner, Physician, Public Health Nurse, Dietitian, Child & Adolescent Shared Care Mental Health Clinician, and Enhanced School-based Mental Health Addictions Nurse.
- Complete physicals, various medical exams
- Treatment of minor acute injuries and illness
- Minor procedures
- Bloodwork and specimen collection
- STI questions, concerns, testing and treatment
- Reproductive health, contraception, safer sex supplies
- Anxiety, depression
- Parenting, healthy relationships
- Nutrition counseling
- Alcohol and substance use information, addictions support, smoking cessation
- Referrals (to specialists, off-site services)
- Classroom presentations and resources
For any questions or to learn more, please contact us.
PCI Teen Clinic 204.857.6843 ext. 11609
Other direct contact info:
Public Health Nurse 204.856.2051
Addictions Foundation of Manitoba 204.857.6843 ext. 1523